Co-Management is a professional services contract between the hospital and the radiology group. It includes a formal shared governance of the imaging service line and establishes joint strategic planning between the organizations. Co-Management brings the radiologist out of the reading room and into the board room to participate in joint approval of capital equipment purchases and staffing FTE decision in the imaging department. The arrangement defines metrics to measure physician and department performance while creating fair market value payment for medical directorships. Co-Management establishes a pay-for-performance component and is applicable to any hospital service line.
- E-NEWS EXCLUSIVE. Comanagement: In Your Future?
- RadHelp,LLC and Montage Healthcare Solutions Announce Collaboration Agreement
- Radiology Clinical Coordinator, A Day in the Life
- Radiology’s Changing Role in the Era of Health Care Reform
- Radiology Group Improves Processes, Decreases Order to Biopsy Time and Focuses on Patient- Centered Care at Summa Barberton Hospital
- Radiology Led IVC Filter Clinical Coordination Model
- ACR Data Registries Forum Program
- Montage User Group: Co-Management and Use of Data Mining
- California Radiological Society: Bringing Radiologists' Value Propositions Into Clinical Practice
- November 2, 2013: Radiology’s Changing Role in the Era of Health Care Reform